Enchanting Winter Wonderland Wedding Décor Ideas
Just the name “Winter Wonderland” evokes visions of glistening white snow, sparkling lights and cheery people bustling about. Having your dream wedding in winter can be a very magical and romantic experience. A Winter Wonderland themed wedding is very trendy, fun and unique. Here’s some exciting décor ideas for you to consider.
Winter Wedding Magical Touches
- Mystical Fairy Tale – Enchanting candlelight with snow accents (use artificial snowflakes), seasonal décor and accents – all add up to romance.
- Beads and Crystals – Silver, ivory, clear beads and crystals will catch the light magnificently. Add large sparking diamante or iridescent sparkling snowflakes to achieve a crystal icy look.
- Icy blue color scheme – Choose lighting, florals, candles and greenery in varying shades of blue, add silver or pearl berries and glittery pinecones with light blue and white tulle accents.
- Luminescent candlelight – Use candles everywhere, throughout your venue. First, find out if your venue allows real or LED candles. Allow your event designer to manage everything. Choose candles grouped together on the stage, side tables, window ledges and more. Candles in lanterns inside and outside your venues will add a romantic flare. Add blue, silver and white candles centerpieces accented with matching blooms and branches to create a magical winter wonderland wedding.
- Lighting – Mystical lighting is a must to create the perfect winter wonderland atmosphere. Colors like ice blue, light purple, soft or glittery white and shimmering silver are frequently chosen.
Winter Wedding Centerpieces Ideas
1 – Mercury Glass – Dazzling, mirrored, flexed or spotted mercury glass vases, votives, silver mercury or glass footed vessels are perfect for winter styled tall or short centerpieces. You can accent your mercury glass with white and silver flowers, branches, candles, ornaments and more. This will give your Winter Wonderland wedding anything from an antique to modern look and feel.
2 – White Winter – Shiny lunaria, fluffy roses, other blooms and accessories will give you’re your centerpieces a snowy look.
3 – Hanging Winter Centerpieces with white, red, and green color palette possibly with variegated and multi-color poinsettias are excellent choices for winter holiday weddings.
4 – Tall centerpieces with shimmering crystals and festive florals made up of fresh snowball hydrangeas or viburnum, peonies, and roses.
5 – Rustic Winter Centerpieces – Combine seasonal blooms with seasonal colors,
6 – Sparkling Crystal effect – Tall crystal candlesticks. Crystals or clear ornaments hanging from white branches, crystals base of fishbowl with ornaments, candelabra. Dainty white flowers in small crystal vases.
7 – Festive Garland Winter Centerpieces featuring pine needles, garland, berries, tulips, and more in white, green, and dusty blue shades.
8 – Dramatic Winter Centerpieces – Mix vibrant colors with dark accents for winter add bright pink and red flowers topped off with black taper candles.
9 – Autumnal Centerpiece – Utilize the season’s harvest with holiday-imbued red and green blooms rich in color, texture accented with feathers, twigs, fruit, pomegranates, pinecones and pine needles.
10 – Simplicity – Mix candles with white blooms, white delphinium items, to achieve a simple, classy look.
To fully embrace all the season has to offer, you have a few options. First, you can work with in-season flowers, or blooms that are available year-round.
Types of Bouquets & Winter Wonderland Floral Ideas
Wintery Mixture – Combines white calla lilies with roses, snowball hydrangeas, greenery and stephanotis.
Amaryllis Winter Wonderland Delight – Amaryllis blooms big, beautiful and bold combined with colorful florals and accented with, greenery, silver beads, pearls and cascading crystals to form a stunning classic “Winter Wonderland” wedding bouquet.
Berries imbued bouquet – Berries, green ferns, dusty miller with red, white, and purple anemones, colorful roses, and more.
Dramatic Flare – Burgundy ranunculus, dahlias and scabiosa with lush eucalyptus accented with ferns and dusty millers.
Winter cascading bouquet – Dendrobium orchids with fresh lily of the valley, hydrangeas, eucalyptus, mistletoe, floribunda rose “snowflake”, Christmas roses and stephanotis, ivy and crystal blush calla Lilies in the trail along with pussy willow.
About the Author:
House of Dipali is the leading name in elegant events, creative design and exquisite decor in the Northeast of the United States and Florida. Our team of amazing designers and in-house florists will help you create your special day and bring your vision to life.
Interested in learning more about Winder Wonderland Décor or in speaking to an experienced floral design and decor vendor for your wedding or event? Read all about our floral decor services here or call (718) 343-3700