7 reasons to have a Boho style wedding
January 13, 2020
- Does “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue” sound too boring to you? Congrats, boho wedding outfits are more creative than traditional wedding dresses: bohemian style implies a combination of different styles and textures and most of all it implies comfort. Heels are not necessary, too!
- Is the photoshoot with alpacas your old wild dream? Boho style is all about nature, so go for it!
- Boho wedding decorations need to set a certain magical indie mood. Plants in pretty pots, dreamcatchers, colorful pillows, old books would work better and could be found on your grandmother’s attic or rented. Our designers would be more than happy to decorate your Boho style celebration!
- No need to gather all the bridesmaids and make them wear one color. All the guests may be asked to follow the boho style or at least wear clothes of pastel colors.
- Boho style wedding is a great chance to wear a flower crown or feather accessories.
- Do your friends play in a folk band or write poems? Save money on DJ and let them be creative entertaining your guests! Their participation will make your wedding ceremony truly bohemian and artistic.
- You spent so much time on your wedding invitations, but haven’t found anything special? Include some celestial objects as graphic design elements – and it will be very bohemian, as the moon and stars create a romantic mood.