15 Outside of the Box Wedding Gift Ideas for Millennial Couples!!
Sometimes it’s hard to think outside the Box when deciding what wedding or engagement gifts to give millennial couples. So we researched some 2019 outside the box, trendy, unique ideas to help you decide.
1) Make Cooking Easier: Couples are looking for anything that makes cooking fast & easy like “The Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker”. This amazing pot can be used as a rice cooker, steamer, slow cooker and more. The Instant Pot has seven appliances in one, with 14 programs to make cooking easy with a streamlined three-quart capacity.
Price Range: $59.99 – $89.99
2) For the Adventurous Type: An ideal choice for active, fun loving couples is “The GoPro HERO 7 action camera”. This feature rich camera will video moving adventures in cars, underwater, on skateboards that can be easily streamed to Social Media. Three camera variations ranging from: $199 – $399
3) Ring Video Doorbell: An ideal security guardian angel device for security conscious couples. This remarkable, innovative device allows you to answer the Door From Anywhere. You can stay connected to home with motion-activated alerts, HD video and two-way talk. You will receive alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere.
Price Range: $99.99 – $484.03
4) Amazon Alexa Enabled Echo Show 10” HD Screen: Featuring a vibrant 10″ HD screen, built-in smart home hub, and improved speakers. Just ask Alexa to show you a recipe, watch live TV and sports with Hulu, make video calls, or see who’s at the front door on a larger screen. You can also set up multi-room music to play music across compatible Echo devices throughout your home.
Price Range: $119.99 – $229.99
5) California Wine Club Monthly Subscription: When you join California Wine Club, you’ll get handcrafted, boutique, high-quality wines from around the world, curated by their team of wine experts including one of the world’s few Masters of Wine. There are 5 wine club levels to choose from.
Price Ranging: $39.95 – $235 a month depending on which Wine Club level is chosen.
6) Craft Beer Club Subscription: Craft Beers have become immensely popular over the last ten years. Choose your craft beer selections from the finest, independent microbreweries in the USA. Give a Craft Beer Club gift of 1 to 12 shipments. Select monthly, every-other-month or quarterly shipments.
Price Range: $42 – $479.00
7) Health & Environment Conscious Couples: Blue Apron is a Meal Kit Delivery program with eight menus available weekly ranging from simple pastas to international options, with seafood and vegetarian menus. Occasional promotions include menus from guest celebrity chefs, or recipes that highlight popular travel destinations. An optional wine pairing service is also offered.
Price Range of Plans: $60.00 – $240.00*
*$120 covers a two-week delivery of our 2-Person Meal Plan (2 recipes per week). Here is some information on the Best Meal Kit Delivery Services.
8) Best Video Game Consoles: For techy couples who love playing video games. Xbox One S and Xbox One X offer features not found in competitors’ consoles. Apart from playing Xbox One, Xbox 360, and even some original Xbox games, both consoles also play 4K Blu-rays. Check out the best bundles here.
Price Range: $359.99-$389.99
9) First Dance Personalized Art: Celebrate the newlywed’s first dance as man and wife with this timeless art piece. Chicago-based artist Alexander Doll sets wedding scenes in the context of classic print announcements. The artwork incorporates the venue, city, date, and the couple’s names printed on archival paper. See sample of his artwork here.
What it costs: $300-$500 See for more information.
10) Hotel Collection His and Hers Robe: You can’t get much more comfortable than bath robes with embroidered His & Her labels made out of soft, high quality cotton. Such a practical but romantic gift.
Price Range: $71.99 – $89.99 Each
11) Personalized Decanter Set: Unique and practical 5 piece Monogrammed Decanter Set is engraved with a single initial. A thoughtful gift idea for any true liquor connoisseur. This set features four engraved lowball whiskey glasses and a large square whiskey decanter. Check it out at Pier I.
Pier 1 Imports: $74.95
12) Williams Sonoma Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe: The Moccamaster coffeemaker is known to brew a perfect cup of coffee in only six minutes. Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, it has a copper heating element ensuring that the water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle’s beginning to its end.
What it costs: $299.95 For more information, see the Williams Sonoma site.
13) Ninja Professional 72oz Blender: The Ninja Professional Blender is a well-priced, high-powered blender that’s extremely durable and effective. Easy-to-use low, medium, high, and pulse buttons streamline operation and provide versatile blending functions.
Price Range: $69.99-$99.99
14) WH‑1000XM3 headphones: Sony Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones are a trendy gift for techy couples.Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. Touted as the most superior in its class.
Price Range: $299.95 -$349.99 each
15) Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker: The Fitbit Charge 3 fitness tracker is water-resistant up to 50m, so you can monitor swim distance and pace, and it provides access to smartphone apps for receiving event notifications and staying up-to-date. This black Fitbit Charge 3 fitness tracker feels lightweight for all-day comfort.
Amazon Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker, Graphite/Black, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
Price Range: $149.95 – $164.95
About the Author:
House of Dipali is the leading name in elegant events, creative design and exquisite decor in the Northeast of the United States and Florida. Our team of amazing designers and in-house florists will help you create your special day and bring your vision to life.